You need just one type of food – it makes it easy to feed.
- Your horse will always get everything it needs – including trace minerals.
- It will improve your horse’s recovery and boost its performance.
- It will improve your horse’s digestion system.
- Feed with Regulator Complete® and provide the healthiest situation for your horse.
- You can easily mix with other types of feed, for example, fiber, protein or oil.
(0-½ hours riding)
(½-1 hours riding)
(1-1½ hours riding)
(1½➜ hours riding)
|150 kg||125 g||150 g||180 g||240 g|
|200 kg||150 g||175 g||210 g||270 g|
|250 kg||175 g||200 g||240 g||300 g|
|300 kg||200 g||225 g||270 g||340 g|
|350 kg||225 g||250 g||300 g||380 g|
|400 kg||250 g||275 g||330 g||420 g|
|450 kg||275 g||300 g||360 g||460 g|
|500 kg||300 g||350 g||400 g||500 g|
|550 kg||350 g||400 g||450 g||550 g|
|600 kg||400 g||450 g||500 g||600 g|
|650 kg||450 g||500 g||550 g||650 g|
|700 kg||500 g||550 g||600 g||700 g|
|750 kg||550 g||600 g||650 g||750 g|
|800 kg||600 g||650 g||700 g||800 g|
The weight of the average Icelandic horse is around 350kg
The weight of the average Danish Warmblood is around 600kg.
* Electrolytes are added to the food for ‘maintenance’. Therefore, you have to add some more depending on how hard the horse is working, how much it is sweating or are the days hot and humid.
Salt is easily controlled with Regulator Complete®. Adding the right amount of salt your horse can improve its performance. How to do that? Your horse must have access to a salt lick and adding a tablespoon of ordinary table salt into your horse’s daily dose of Regulator Complete®.
Place the dosing schedule on the wall inside the stable
You can download a printable version of the dosing schedule here.
Do you need some more information on how to feed your horse? Take a picture of him/her and post it to us on our Facebook page or call us. See contact information below.